Update February 2020: To keep our environmental footprint as low as possible we're dropping cello sleeve packaging for all online card orders. Boxed sets will get wrapped in tissue paper.
For our wholesale clients: We're working on a sleeveless packaging at the moment. Stay tuned!
When we launched our stationery studio, one of our core values was to create sustainable products that use recycled and biodegradable materials as much as possible.
Sustainable materials are not always easy to find and often mean higher costs, but we're proud that we've developed an extensive eco-commitment over the years:
- Use of premium 100% recycled Neenah paper for 90% of our products
- The remainder of our products are made with high-quality paper with a minimum of 10% recycled content
- All our papers are FSC® certified
- 90% of our product packaging is plastic free with the use of compostable plant-based cello sleeves, which are biodegradable.
- Our envelopes are made of 100% recycled paper
- Our printing production is powered by renewable energy in a waterless printing process that uses VOC-free inks. That means we’ve drastically reduced the water, carbon emissions and petroleum-based supplies used to make our products.
- At the beginning of 2019, we stopped using plastic packaging tape and made the switch to kraft tape which is recyclable.
We want to keep bringing joy to people with our cards and gifts in the most sustainable way we can.