Part-time Production Assistant
We're looking for a Production Assistant starting as soon as possible. We're a growing stationery company heading into our ninth year in business. We create greeting cards, art prints, calendars, gift tags, games and more. We offer excellent, hands-on experience in multiple areas of the business and we're looking for assistance for 15-20 hours per week. Come and be part of our growth story!
Our studio is located in Toronto's Junction (Dupont and Symington area).
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- product assembly (greeting cards, prints, calendars, tote bags, gift tags etc.)
- set-up and sales help at upcoming holiday craft shows
- maintaining inventory
- managing invoices
- managing shipments and deliveries
- help with marketing (email campaigns, website etc)
You don't have to be an artist yourself but we're looking for someone who is:
- friendly, reliable and detail-oriented
- able to handle sensitive products with care
- able to take direction and work independently
- able to learn quickly and adapt
- a good communicator
Interest in paper products and experience in marketing or administrative tasks are an asset.
Covid-19 Note: Successful candidate must be fully vaccinated and may be required to provide proof of vaccination.
Please apply via email with a CV and a short cover email: email@example.com
We look forward to meeting you.